Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Kitty Bee June Spotlight

Aloha Kitty Bee Fans! It's my day this month where I'm in the spotlight at Kitty Bee Designs! I'm using the image called Ms. Octo! Isn't she so super cute?



I inked it her with copics and cut her out. The paper is from The Robin's Nest and it already comes all painted and glittered like that! Cardstock is some old Pink Passion SU cardstock and added some orange dew drops.  The sentiment says, "You octopi my heart." <3

Hope you enjoyed my spotlight post! 

3 comments:

CardsbyMarianne.blogspt.com said...

Just adorable Cely! I just love your cards. I think anyone receiving one would surely grin from ear to ear when seeing it.

Peggie Sue @ Maxx and Boo said...

Super cute card! The paper fits your image perfectly and I love how you colored her, adorable!!

Renee B. said...

That little octopus is so adorable Cely! And how perfect is the paper! Cute!
Hugs, Renee

Post a Comment