Pages

Friday, June 19, 2015

Aloha Friday Challenge - Boys/Masculine


Happy Aloha Friday!!!  Our challenge this time at Kitty Bee is Boys/masculine.  We are halfway through our challenge! We are also sponsored this fortnight by Drawn with Character!


Be sure to stop by the Kitty Bee blog and check out what the rest of the DT have created! Here's my project:
I used a digi by Drawn with Character and inked him up with Copics.  Paper is from My Mind's Eye Boy Crazy. I sponged the die cut he's on and stamped a SU sentiment on a red banner. Cardstock, ink, and twine are all SU.

Can't wait to see what you guys create! Don't forget to see what's what in the Kitty Bee etsy shop!

4 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Hey Cely your card Dino is too cute, but I think you got the wrong challenge up! We are into challenge 50 starting today, LOL!

Karon said...

Awwe I love that little dragon! Adorable! TFS

Nancy said...

Oh, Cely!! He makes me smile so much...he's adorable! I really like the background paper you put him on too! Fantastic card! :o)

lisa808 said...

OMGosh--what a darling image! As always, your coloring is phenomenal.

Post a Comment