Pages

Monday, May 4, 2015

Sunsational Stamps - Unfroggetable


Aloha Sunsational Stamps fans! Its Tuesday, which means its my turn to post on the Sunsational Stamps blog!

I used the stamp set Once Upon a Time Critters.  I inked up the cutie frog with my Copics and cut him out.  I popped him up on a lily pad I made using just and oval punch and cut out a wedge.  Punches, paper, cardstock, and pearl are all by Stampin Up.  The sentiment reads, "Have an un-frog-gettable Birthday!"

Hope you liked my project! Go here to visit the Sunsational Stamps shop!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

That's a super cute frog, Cely! I really like the lily pad you made! :o)

Lisa said...

So adorable, Cely!! The frog is so cute!! I love the colors!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

lisa808 said...

What a darling image. Love the striped background.

Tracey said...

Love your super cute card Cely...that frog is so adorable!

Post a Comment