Pages

Friday, October 10, 2014

Kitty Bee Aloha Friday Challenge - Dies and Punches



Happy Aloha Friday!!!  Our challenge this time at Kitty Bee is Dies and Punches.  We are also sponsored this fortnight by Imagine That!






Be sure to stop by the Kitty Bee blog and check out what the rest of the DT have created! Here's my project:

I love Imagine That because they provide you a colored image along with your digi. :) Very easy to put together a quick card without coloring.  I used a circle die for the image and a punch for the sentiment (the stamp set comes with those too!). Paper is from my stash, cardstock, candy dots, and ribbon are all from Stampin Up!

Can't wait to see what you guys create! Don't forget to see what's what in the Kitty Bee etsy shop!

Entering this in the following challenges:

8 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

LOL tooo cute

Lisa said...

Absolutely adorable, Cely!! The image is too cute!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Joanne said...

Aloha Cely, what an adorable card! I love the image and the paper you used with it, it's perfect! Your recent projects are lovely also. Sorry I have been absent, but life has been in the way of my bloging - and that sucks! Hugs, Joanne

Tracy said...

Such a cute card.
That little guy put a smile on my face :)

Beebeebabs said...

You don't have to post this - I checked out the challenge and I do not think my card will qualify because it calls for " Distressed and Kraft"

Migdalia said...

This is just adorable!! Wow!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Karon said...

Such a sweet card and love that design! TFS

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Adorable image! Great job on the coloring! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Post a Comment