Pages

Friday, August 22, 2014

Aloha Friday Challenge - Kitty Bee - In the Garden Midway


Happy Aloha Friday!!!  Our challenge this time at Kitty Bee is In The Garden.  We are at our midway point! We are also sponsored this month by Imagine That!



Be sure to stop by the Kitty Bee blog and check out what the rest of the DT have created! Here's my project:


I didn't get a chance to request a Lacy Sunshines stamp because I was in the hospital with my Mother that month. But I did use a kitty bee image! This one is called Bun with Carrot.  I inked him up with Copics and popped him up on some circle die cuts.  The card stock and designer paper are both from Stampin Up.  I added a doily, some grass I made with my SU fringe scissors, and some sequins.

Can't wait to see what you guys create! Don't forget to see what's what in the Kitty Bee etsy shop!

Entering this in the following challenges:

2 comments:

Post a Comment