Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2014

My Mom

My Mom got her angel wings on Thursday. I am completely heartbroken.

She was diagnosed exactly 12 years ago with liver cancer and was given just 3 months to live.  I'm grateful that I got extra years with her.  Unfortunately, her kidneys failed last week and her body was rejecting dialysis.  I stayed with her for two weeks in the hospital and we put up a very good fight.

Her service will be back home in Hawaii.  No scheduled date as of yet, but will probably be in two weeks or so.

I just need some time but I'll be back with scheduled design team projects.

Thanks everyone for all your love, prayers, and support.  I appreciate it.

14 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Cely,
I hadn't seen your last couple of posts, but just wanted to say how sorry I am to hear your news. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts.

Nancy said...

Take as much time as you need, my friend! My prayers continue! <3

Sherrie K. said...

I am so sorry Cely to hear about your Mom. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.
Hugs my friend,
Sherrie K

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Cely, I am soooo sorry to hear about your mom and will keep you and your family in my prayers. Big hugs, Karen

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sorry Cely, my thoughts and prayers are with you during such a sad time.

Creations by Shirl said...

Sorry to hear the sad news, at least she is in no pain and will be flying with the angels and watching over you and the family.... My deepest condolences , I'm sure this must be such a difficult time for you...

Dr Sonia S V said...

Praying for you Cely.

Leanne said...

Sending prayers your way Cely. Take care and take all the time you need. Hugs

Babe O'Mara said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Take care.

Lisa said...

I am so, so sorry, Cely. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Big hugs my friend.

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

lisa808 said...

Cely,

I am so very sorry.

Hugs, Lisa

Beebeebabs said...

Cely I am so sorry - you and your family have my sincere sympathy and I will keep you all in my prayers!!!

Renee B. said...

Oh Cely, I am so sorry to hear of your Mom's passing. Cherish the memories you have of her & keep her close to your heart!
Hugs my friend,
Renee

Laurie said...

Oh Cely, I am so very sorry for your loss. I understand too well what it feels like to lose your mom, mine got her wings one year ago this next Wednesday. Moms are really hard to lose, you will be sad for a long time, but it will get better. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Laurie
scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

Post a Comment