Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Mother's Day Card

I know its late, but I totally forgot to post my Mother's Day cards! LOL, I thought I was doing so well with my custom card monday posts but then I forgot about everything else. Oye!

Anywho, here's one!

I used the Stampin Up dress framelit dies to create the dress.  The polka dot paper is some old Stampin Up paper.  Used a doily I saved from a restauraant (hehe) for the apron.  Ribbon for the belt, flower, gold twine, pearls, cardstock, punches, corduroy button, and sentiment are all Stampin Up.  The papers are from K&Co.

Entering this in the following challenges:
Clear It Out - Mother's Day + Flowers
Tuesday Thowdown - Spring Blossoms
Milk Coffee - Mother's Day
Kitty Bee - Scraps (scrap paper from my stash!)
My Mums Craft Shop - Lots of Layers
Bearly Mine - Flowers
Crazy 4 Challenges - Bingo (bottom row - flowers, sentiment, bling)
Stampin for the Weekend - Photo Inspiration


10 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Love the dress form on your card..so cheerful and bright
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a lovely card you have made here which fits perfectly the Bearly Mine Designs Challenge this month of “Flowers”. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team Leader)

Creations by Shirl said...

Aww so pretty, I spy those papers, I have that paper pad.....

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful!

Sherrie K. said...

Such a beautiful card! The papers are so pretty! Love the dress!!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Karon said...

Fabulous card and I love that dress form! TFS

Lady Bug Stampers said...

What a cute card. Love the dress and the background papers. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tuesday Throwdown..
Linda K. DT

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely card and layout, thanks for joining us at SFTW challenge cheers Sue N x

Meggi Bischoff said...

it´s a pretty card.

thanks for joining the challenge the stamping boutique and good luck.

dt-meber meggi

Unknown said...

What a great card. Thanks for joining in at Milkcoffee this week, Lou DT x

Post a Comment