Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

12 Days of Christmas - 3x3 Card Sets - MERRY CHRISTMAS!


Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas! Its the final day of my 12 Days of Christmas series! Whoopie!!!

Happy 12 Days of Christmas!

On the 12th day of Christmas I created 3x3 card sets:

Mini 3x3 card sets are probably my bread and butter of my Etsy shop.  I am constantly making these!  I have made tons, but these were the most popular this season.

Paper by Basic Grey 25th and Pine.  Stampin Up card stock, ink, framelit die, and rhinestone. 


Created a punch art wreath out of scallop circle and circle punches.  Added some liquid pearls and ribbon to finish them off!


Thanks so much for hanging out with my during my 12 days of Christmas series!  If you missed a day or two, you can scroll down and see all of the Christmas items I posted.  :) I actually went to visit family  for Christmas and am not near a computer (oOoOOoooO eerie posting this in the future!) but I'll be making it back on Christmas day so I can comment on your blogs! Mahalo for reading and Merry Christmas to you and yours!

3 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Merry Christmas Cely!

Karon said...

These are so adorable. Hope you had a fabulous Christmas!

Lisa said...

They are gorgeous, Cely!! I hope you had a fabulous Christmas my friend!! New year hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Post a Comment