Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Surprise Birthday Blog Hop for Sandy!


Welcome to the Surprise Birthday Blog Hop for Sandy!!! 


Sandy is having a birthday today!  What better way to celebrate our fearless leader's birthday than with a crafty (surprise) hop!?  Every stop along the way has a surprise birthday project for Sandy created by each of her design team members.  Sandy is such an inspiration to all of us and she has been so supportive and generous. She's a great friend and a very talented and artistic woman! 

I absolutely love Scribbles Designs images.  I was so excited when Sandy told me that she was going to start it and round up a design team.  So happy and honored that I'm with her and on her team!  

Happy Birthday, Sandy!
Here is my project for Sandy:


I used her digi called Sundae.  Inked it up simply with Copics.  Did a whole white-on-white motif and added some polka dot red ribbon, stitching, rhinestones, and stamp from Stampin Up!


Next head on over to DEANNE'S blog for the next project!

Here's the line up, in case you get lost (Make sure your last stop is SANDY so you can wish her a happy birthday!):

18 comments:

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Cely- This is awesome!!! I love the clean lines and design of the card, with the beautiful stitching and bling. Thank you for making this all possible.

NickScrapShack said...

Love your stitching! And the bling and ribbon just make it so fun. Love it hun!

Have a great day!
Nick

Suze said...

Lovely Cely. I love this style of card.

Unknown said...

This is so cute Cely! It's such a perfect CAS card.

Crafting Vicky said...

wow this is really wonderful love the great CAS look.

Lisa said...

What a beautiful card, Cely!! I love the stitching and awesome ribbon!! Fab card my friend!! Have a wonderful weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Diane said...

Just adorable Cely, great idea with the stitching and ribbon.

Regards diane

Jennifer Scull said...

this is so cute! love the stitching and pops of red with the rhinestones. she is going to love this. :)

Sharla said...

Love the CAS style and the cute red stitching...perfect image too!! :)

Beebeebabs said...

Another awesome card as always tfs!!!

Sandy S said...

CEEEEEEEEEELLLLYYYY! You are all stinkers! I love your card! Thank you for the surprise and making my day super special!

Hugs,
Sandy

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Sharla took the words right out of my mouth. I'll also add that the rhinestones give it that perfect touch of bling. Thanks so much for taking lead and organizing this for Sandy. I am sure it is something she'll always remember!

Hugs,
Lisa

Unknown said...

Way cute! I love how you scattered the bling and simplicity of using a knot in the ribbon.

Best crafty wishes!
Amber
Staying Crafty

Anonymous said...

Very Clean and beautiful card hunni, I am sure Sandy will love it...

Hugs
Rhonda Alman.

Tracy said...

Sweet card.
I like the pop of colour off the white. And of course that yummy image :)

snappy scrappy said...

Super sweet...love it!!

Archana Joshi said...

Love your card a lot. So pretty.
Hugs,
Archana

Archana Joshi said...

Love your card a lot. So pretty.
Hugs,
Archana

Post a Comment