Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

Lia Stampz Challenge - Scraps

I TOTALLY forgot to post my DT challenge project for Lia Stampz challenge that started on the 1st! Aaiyah!  My mind has been in zombie mode since summer started.  I'm still having trouble sleeping and I'm trying to get my craft room re-done this week.   With everything going on, I'm having a hard time keeping track of design team stuff and what projects I've created or not created yet.  Craziness!

Anywho, here is my project for this fortnight (you still have until the 15th to enter!):

Digi by Lia Stampz.  Inked with Copics.  Cut out with Spellbinders dies.  Inked edges with SU Crushed Curry ink.  The scraps of paper are all scrap SU paper that was cut down to 1", adhered together, and run through the Cuttlebug in the argyle folder.  Sentiment and ribbon by SU.

Entering this in the following challenges:
Clear It Out - Anything + Yellow

Can't wait to see what you guys create!


8 comments:

Hazel said...

It's a lovely image and I love the backing papers. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

Creations by Shirl said...

Love that quilt effect to your bg... cut card...

Renee B. said...

Hey Cely, what a cute image! Love how you created the background "quilt".
Hugs, Renee

lisa808 said...

Cute image. Great background. We never seem to run out of scraps :)

Anonymous said...

Oh this is so cute. I love everything about it! Hope you get a good night's rest soon so you can continue to make pretty cards without feeling zombie-ish.

Lisa said...

This is adorable, Cely!! The image is so sweet!! I love the background papers!! I hope you have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Beebeebabs said...

Sooooo cute and love the image!!!

Laura W said...

What a great way to use up your scraps! Cute card, thanks for playing along with us at the Clear it Out Challenge Blog :)

Post a Comment