Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Winners of the Glitter Queen Blog Hop and my 1st Blogaversary Hop!

First of all, I want to say thank you thank you thank you to everyone who has participated in both hops last week, to those of you who came and visited me and my friends during the hops, to those of you who followed and who left comments.  I appreciate every single one of you and it amazes me how much support we have in this community.  I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Now here are the winners!!!

For the Stampin Up Glitter Queen 3 day hop, who won all the pieces to make all three Stampin Up projects is:
BEEBEEBABS!!!

Congrats girlie! I've sent you a message!



And the winner of my 1st Blogaversary Hop who won all the PINK goodies, the stamp set, and the Simply Sent card kit is:

MARG0006!!!!

Congrats Marge, I've sent you a message!

Thanks again to old and new friends! 'Till next time!

4 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

OMG such a pleasant surprise - thank you sooo much - I will send you a email and once you receive it I will send my info. Thanks again Cely!!!

Beebeebabs said...

Thank you - I tried sending my info to your email that you came me - it came back undelivered

Sandy S said...

Congrats tot he winners! :)

Sandy S

Georgiana said...

Congrats to the winners!

Hope you will stop by when you get a chance. Lots of new projects.
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Post a Comment