Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

New Challenge at PTT - Color/Photo Inspiration

Hey guys!  It's Tuesday again!  Time for another challenge at Party Time Tuesdays!  We are sponsored this week by Spesch Stamps, Robin's Nest, Digi Stamps 4 Joy, and Digital Delights.  This time we're doing a color/photo inspiration challenge:


I decided to go with the color inspiration.  Here's my card:

I did a serious boo boo and used a digi that was supposed to be for 2 weeks ago.  Whoops!!!  This digi is by A Day for Daisies (not one of our sponsors this week, but that's OK!)  I inked her up with Copics.  Background paper by Robin's Nest.  

Can't wait to see what you guys create!

10 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Yu did an awesome job with those copics love the cute image...
BTW - woo hoo I seen the PTT posting, replied and haven't heard back from theme yet??

Judy said...

Awww, such a pretty digi and your card turned out so beautiful! Maybe I will find time later to make a card .. tee hee :-)

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful card and such a cute image!!!

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Cely!! The image is fabulous...I love the hair!! What a sweet card :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cyndi said...

Beautiful! Love the image and the colors!

Star said...

Aloha, chicky poo! Beautiful card! I love all the layers and the pearls. The soft, pretty colors are the perfect touch!

ddazzled71 said...

You have done a wonderful job coloring this sweet image Cely and I just love the nested layers and soft colours! Such a Pretty Card! I hope you are having a great week!

DIANA L. said...

This came out beautiful I just love how you colored the hair.
The layering is really nice too

you can enter this in my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenges. There is a new one tomorrow and 2 others still open, one is with layering.
Have a great night sweetie

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Linda said...

Hey there - found you through Leanne (Lilo) - love your take on this challenge. The colors are very soft and serene! Have a crafty weekend and hope your zombie toe is on its way back to life! BTW, I have to say that your fur baby looks just like my fur baby Maui! Take care, Linda

Susan said...

Hey Cely!

This is a really lovely card. I like how you added the pearls, nice touch! And you did a fab job with the copics. Please, please please tell me your gift card arrived?? My hubby put it in the mail on the 19th but I have no clue how long mail takes to get to paradise. Oh, no worries, I couldn't fit in the envelope so you won't have a house guest when it does arrive! lol!

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

Post a Comment