Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Mini candy cane snowmen

  I had a big box of mini candy canes that I bought about a month ago and I totally forgot about.  I hate it when that happens!  I decided to search the web to see what I could do with them.  I came across Chris Kolly of Rubber Room Ramblings.  She made these cute (and EASY!) snowman toppers for them using Stampin Up's curly label punch, word window punch, and baby blossoms punch.  A hand-drawn face and I was ready to go!


I'm passing them out to everyone... the gate guards on base, the store clerks, bank tellers, everyone I run into!

In other news, I went to the salon yesterday to get my hair permed.  My hair cannot hold a curl at all and I figured that I would just get it over with and get a perm!  Well whaddya know, I spent 5 hours there and I still walked out with straight hair!  LOL!  My hair can't hold a perm either!  I thought it was the funniest thing.  :)

Hope everyone's Christmas week is going well!

5 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

You are such a sweetheart, that is one cute snowman topper for those candy canes.....
Aww no need a perm you hair is nice as it is....
I love straight hair......

Tracy said...

These are so cute...I love the idea of handing them out to everyone you meet. I am so going to do that next year :)
As for your hair, I am in awe. For one thing your hair is gorgeous....mine only holds frizz, lol.

Amy said...

Very cute little toppers! Funny- I have very curly hair and wish it was straight- I was looking into a Brazilian blowout to straighten but it's so expensive I rethought it....we always want something else :)Amy

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are so super fun! What a great way to help spread the Holiday cheer! HeHe I laughed about your perm! Too Funny! I have pin straight hair too!Merry Christmas my friend!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Cute candy cane treat holders. I had my hair cut last wk. I have such fine hair and no curl like when I was younger it was curly.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Post a Comment