Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Monkey Invites

I had to create some monkey invites for a special little boy!  Mom gave me a picture of the cake they ordered, which was baby blue with monkeys, had little white flowers, and had bees all around it.  Here's the matching invite I came up with:


It took an entire weekend to make all 30 invites.  It has 3 layers and sponged flowers with rhinestones.  Also teeny tiny little bees stamped over it.  Everything is SU! Cartridge was Create a Critter.  

'Till next time!

11 comments:

Dena said...

awwww...super cute, Cely! I LOVE monkeys! HA HA I'm sure your friend loved how these invites turned out!

Hugs,
Dena
http://missdjones.blogspot.com/

Amy said...

Super cute Cely! I love the monkey and little stamped bees :)Amy

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, this is so cute, Cely!!! I love the little monkey. Awesome invite:)
Sherrie K
http:/sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Tracy said...

Awww your little monkey is so cute.
Sounds like a big job.
I haven't played with my cricut in forever.

Amy said...

This is so adorable! Great job on making so many of these, that's a lot of work! I can tell you that it was well worth the effort! Awesome job! :)
Amy
redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Too cute, and Chucky Cheese?? Awesome job, hugs, Lori m

Norma said...

Adorable invite:) love the cute monkey. I'm now a new follower. TFS
Hugs

Anonymous said...

Super Cute!

Tracey said...

You sure have been busy......adorable invites, love that little monkey:)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are super cute! Funny, I just finished up 30 invites too! Took me way to long!!
I just found your blog hopping around, and I'm your newest follower!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

This is too cute. I love them Cely big hugs,
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2

Post a Comment